CarrierHQ – Indianapolis, IN
CarrierHQ is a technology company servicing the intersection of financial, insurance, and transportation sectors, located in the heart of downtown Indianapolis. CarrierHQ’s product offerings enable motor carriers to lower costs, accelerate cash flow, and grow their businesses. CarrierHQ’s mobile-friendly online portal ties core fleet service offerings together and leverages them in a way that’s never been done before.
CarrierHQ is seeking a proactive, detail-oriented and highly motivated individual to help administer daily factoring billing for multiple clients’ accounts simultaneously and provide support to the Purchasing Manager and Controller on an as-needed basis.
- You should expect a dynamic and fast-paced working environment where you will be charged with many billing tasks including, sorting payments, applying payments, collection on outstanding debt, and regular interaction with clients and debtors on the telephone and through electronic communication.
- Analysis of daily reports to manage debtor accounts
- Use problem solving and multi-tasking skills to quickly identify and resolve account issues
- Interact with credit specialists to confirm credit limit for debtors
- Assist with daily invoice purchases, as required
- Complete other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2-4 years of billing and collections experience (Preferred)
- Undergraduate degree (Preferred).
- Proficient typing/data entry skill
- Must be detail oriented with a high level of accuracy
- Superior written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- FactorSoft and Hubtran experience a plus
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
- Capacity to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Positive attitude with a strong “Customer First” mentality
- Competitive pay (commensurate with experience)
- PTO and paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
CarrierHQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No U.S. work visa sponsorship is available for this position.
Job Type: Full-time