Carrier Account Executive
CarrierHQ – Indianapolis, IN (local Indianapolis-area candidates only please)
CarrierHQ is a technology company servicing the intersection of financial, insurance, and transportation sectors, located in the heart of downtown Indianapolis. CarrierHQ’s product offerings enable motor carriers to lower costs, accelerate cash flow, and grow their businesses. CarrierHQ’s mobile-friendly online portal ties core fleet service offerings together and leverages them in a way that’s never been done before.
As a Carrier Account Executive, you will create a client base that purchases CarrierHQ services. Our hands-on sales training will help you learn the skills you need to excel at CarrierHQ and beyond. We’ll teach you everything you need to build and manage your pipeline of accounts including prospecting for new clients, selling, and closing new accounts over the phone.
You will primarily be in “hunting” sales mode generating new, qualified, and informed prospects weekly, while assisting CarrierHQ’s Client Success and Factoring Operations teams as needed with their subsequent qualification, binding, and contract closing activities. This will result in the creation of your strong sales pipeline resulting in the consistent closing of new business in markets across the country.
CarrierHQ’s team approach and fast paced environment creates a work hard play hard atmosphere that you can enjoy and be proud of. Our top down focus on our team members’ success means that your hard work is appreciated and rewarded.
The best Carrier Account Executives:
- Are energetic, competitive, and possess strong communications skills – primarily via phone and email
- Are able to break the ice with prospects, create interest by pitching value, quickly and thoroughly qualify, get prospects to take action by receiving quotes and submitting applications, work with CarrierHQ Client Success and Factoring Operations teams to close business, and ensure ongoing customer growth
- Are process oriented with outstanding follow-through skills
- Enjoy working in an evolving technology culture & being part of a growing team
- Develop new business opportunities through strategic sales tactics, including networking, relationship building, lead generation, cold calling, and developing a reference network of satisfied customers
- Present and sell CarrierHQ services value to prospect decision makers in a target market
- Manage and maintain a robust pipeline to achieve monthly sales goals
- Ensure contracts close and customer services activity is active
- Regularly interact with client leadership teams, including executives and key personnel
- Track learnings and insight to help further develop company marketing and sales strategies
- Track all activities in CarrierHQ’s CRM system
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong interpersonal verbal and written communications skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced startup performing a large volume of daily sales activities
- Organized, detail-oriented, and thorough
- Demonstrated record of success providing professional, solutions-based sales over the phone at scale
- General understanding of the motor carrier market
- Knowledge of insurance and accounts receivable financing preferred, but not required
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly-growing market
- Capacity to assume more responsibilities over time
- Financial background is a plus
- We evaluate each individual and value team members from all backgrounds
- Competitive pay
- PTO and paid holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Flexible hours
CarrierHQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No U.S. work visa sponsorship is available for this position. Relocation benefit is not available for this position.
Job Type: Full-time