Graphic Design Associate
CarrierHQ – Indianapolis, IN (local Indianapolis-area candidates only please)
CarrierHQ is a technology company servicing the intersection of financial, insurance, and transportation sectors, located in the heart of downtown Indianapolis. CarrierHQ’s product offerings enable motor carriers to lower costs, accelerate cash flow, and grow their businesses. CarrierHQ’s mobile-friendly online portal ties core fleet service offerings together and leverages them in a way that’s never been done before.
The Graphic Design Associate will be instrumental in the success of CarrierHQ by creating visual concepts to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate customers. You will develop the overall layout and production design for digital ads, social media posts and pages, advertisements, brochures, landing pages, product UI/UX mockups, and other corporate needs.
- Advertisement artwork updates and creation
- Create external customer messaging
- Develop graphics for social media, product illustrations, logos, websites, presentations, advertisements, product UI/UX mockups, etc.
- Design, track, and collaborate on content for customer email blasts
- Assist with social media development and deployment
- A performance driven attitude and a team-oriented approach
- Strong problem-solving skills coupled with demonstrated ability to take initiative and critically analyze processes and procedures in a push toward constant improvement
- Organized, detail-oriented, and extremely thorough while possessing the confidence and communication skills necessary to ensure work processes are completed accurately and effectively
- Able to maintain a positive attitude and respond to requests in a timely manner
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability, and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Motion graphics experience preferred, but not required
- HTML knowledge preferred, not required
- Previous experience with freight, logistics, or insurance industry preferred, but not required
- Degree in Graphic Design, Digital Illustration, Marketing, Communications or related field
- Solid understanding of all social media technologies and best practices
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, NDesign, Illustrator, etc.)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Knowledge of Figma preferred, not required
- Experience with e-commerce marketing within a rapidly-scaling organization preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of Hubspot CRM (Marketing Hub) preferred, not required
- Knowledge of Google AdWords & Analytics, WordPress, CSS preferred, not required
- Competitive pay
- PTO and paid holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Flexible hours
CarrierHQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No U.S. work visa sponsorship is available for this position. Relocation benefit is not available for this position.
Job Type: Full-time